- Trusted by the industry for more than 6 decades
- A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, USD 21 billion technology and engineering conglomerate (Formerly Audco India Limited, AIL)
- 20 million valves enabling efficient flow-control in all industries across the world
- Global Presence
At L&T Valves, we go beyond product standards and process requirements. We leverage our expertise at every stage - from design to manufacture - to enhance customer experience.
L&T valves are designed by specialists with deep understanding of industry requirements and practices, using state-of-the-art design and analysis software. The company has a series of successful innovations to its credit, including mission-critical solutions for defence and aerospace industries.
- Smart Valves
- Emergency Shutdown Valves
- Oxygen Service / Clean Service
- Ultra High Pressure
- Cryogenic & Low Emission Valves
The manufacturing facilities of L&T Valves are equipped with state-of-the-art 5-axis machining centres, CNC machines and facilities for critical tests:
- Cryogenic test, sizes up to 60”
- Pneumatic shell test, up to #2500
- High pressure high temperature test for ultra-high pressure valves
SPEED, our proprietary digital manufacturing platform, ensures 100% visibility and error-free on-time manufacture.
Environment Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System meet the requirements of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, respectively.
We enhance customer value by providing support for the entire lifecycle of the valve:
- Installation and commissioning support
- Onsite training, PMC and AMC
- Valve repair/ recertification services
At customer installations, ValvTrac™ provides digital traceability, smarter documentation as well as asset management.