Terms & Conditions
Membership Eligibility (User & Service Provider):
You must be of 18 years of age to form a legally binding contract with IndianPortal.
IndianPortal requires you to register in order to avail it's services and hence accept the following terms and conditions:
• You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
• After inspection, if IndianPortal suspects any member's information to be untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate that member's account and prohibit any and all current or future use of our website.
• Each member is entirely accountable for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. IndianPortal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage if the member fails to comply.
In order to become an IndianPortal member you must create a member account by providing information about yourself including name, email or mobile number and your current city of residence.
In order to be recognised as an IndianPortal member you need to log in with the same email ID and password
You are advised to change your login password at regular intervals. Your password should be a combination of alphabets and at least one number and a special character.
Accessing and transmitting the platform's content "
• Downloading any content from our website is prohibited.
• No content can be modified.
• You may forward Internet URLs (uniform resource locators) to third parties.